Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 16, 2012

Project Life: March 5-11, 2012

Hello all!  Just a quick post with last week's PL...it's a beautiful sunny day here, and I'm just about to get my boys and play outside!
Here's the whole spread...
My WONDERFUL husband grilled out steak and shrimp and surprised me by having everything ready and on the table when I got home from picking up the boys after work.  It was delicious!  Truly, he is the best husband ever.  My aunt sent both boys their birthday presents a tad late (but it helps to prolong the celebration, right?!) so there's a picture of them opening presents, and I cut out a piece of the wrapping paper to use as a 3x4 insert.  I also put a picture of Liam holding a package of little boy undies (praying that potty training will be quick, easy and successful).  Robbie took this picture, and I love it because Liam looks so interested in it!  I also included a cut-out of the packaging to include as a 3x4 insert.
And the right-hand side (sorry for the blur on the top left...).  Just some more random pictures from the week, including my sister with her swim team coaches and her Coaches' Award at her Winter Sports Banquet.  Truly, she is awesome-she got up at 5:00 a.m. every morning for months to practice with her swim team, and never missed one day!  She even arranged extra practices during Winter Break.  I love her and my boys adore her.  And some pictures and journaling about hanging out outdoors in the beautiful weather!
Thanks for visiting!  Leave me a comment with any questions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment