Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 9, 2012

Layout: Dixie Classic Fair 2011

Hey everyone!  I know its been a bit since my last post, but once you see all that's been going on (via Project Life) you'll understand...one very sick little boy leaves very little time to blog!  I spent all of my efforts getting him back to 100%, and I'm happy to say, he's back to his mishievious little self again!  But on to the layout:
I took inspiration from the StudioCalico blog for this layout, and am really happy with the way it turned out!  I'm also kinda impressed that I got this LO done before this year's Fair.  Anyhoo: most of the papers are from Echo Park's Little Boy collection.
The orange letters are American Crafts' Thickers: Iguana, and the small black letters are October Afternoon.  I did some stitching at the bottoms of the black letters to tie into the stitching around the blue paper, and I think it helps ground the letters...
 The strips of paper are also Echo Park, and I cut some of them from the branding strip at the bottom of the 12x12 papers (they're there to show what pattern is on the back of the paper)
Thanks for taking some time to check out my LO!  Comment with any questions!  Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment