Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Layout: Mommy's Little Man

Hi all!  Here's a quick layout post while I'm trying to catch back up on PL...I love Project Life, but it really requires dedication and the desire to get it done...but now, on to a LO!
Sorry for the eerie green-ish glow...I took these pictures this morning right after I had gotten dressed for work and right before I was summoned by the 1 year old...and I took them in my bathroom where I thought there was nice white light...I was wrong.
Anyhoo, this is a picture (cropped to 4.5"x4.5") of me and my sweet Jacob at the playground last Summer.  I just thought this was the sweetest picture of us both (not something that happens frequently) and I loved the greens and blues in the photo.
Here's a close-up of the strips...I cut them about 3/4" thick and 12" long, then mounted them really close to each other (just close enough to have a little of the creme cardstock showing through).  I did another strip on the right hand side to kind of pull the greens across the page.
And the title...I added my journaling to a circle I punched from the creme cardstock I used to back the green strips...I'm not crazy about it, but I'm not worried about it either.  It was journaling that I wanted to add so I'd remember where we were and with whom, so I'll be content that that information made it to the page.

Here's a list of what I used:
BoBunny: Block Party Dot (background paper)
BoBunny: Wasabi Dot (green strips)
Echo Park: Little Boy-Cool Stripe (strip above the title)
Basic Grey: Sugar Rush Element Stickers ('Today is...' sticker)
We R Memory Keepers: Textured Cardstock (creme backing for the green strips)
American Crafts Thickers: Iguana ('mommy's & man')
Basic Grey: Micro Mono Stickers ('little')

Thanks so much for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment