Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project Life: January 16-22, 2012

Hello all and welcome to Week 3 (Jan. 16-22) of Project Life!
This week's post has a lot about our routines, and more pictures with me in them!  One of my New Year's Resolutions is to be in more pictures...so it's looking good so far!
Left-hand side with lots of journaling about routine specifics, including the boys hanging out in Liam's crib in the mornings and making breakfasts and lunches for the next day at daycare.  I printed the date on the date card by running it through the printer.  I had said I wouldn't do this for most of the date cards, but I'm really liking the way it looks...leave it to me to like something that would take more time to do...
Right-hand side: (sorry for the slight blur)  Here's Jacob's 11 month old picture (I document his months until 1 year old, and every 6 months for Liam), a cut out from the Eggo Blueberry Waffles box (the boys' current favorite breakfast), and some pictures and journaling from our busy weekend...along with a personal favorite pic: my husband explaining to his Grammy how to do updates on her tablet so that she can play Words With Friends.  His Grammy is awesome!  She texts (with pictures!), and plays WWF with the family-she's the coolest!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Leave me a comment if you have any questions (make sure to include your e-mail address!)

Project Life is a Becky Higgins' project for documenting your Everyday.  FInd out more information here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment