Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Delayed Project Life & Our Trip to the Georgia Aquarium

Hi all!  No Project Life for Jan. 30-Feb. 5 today; my family and I got back Sunday from a trip to the Georgia Aquarium.  It. Was. Awesome!  We're in North Carolina, so it wasn't too long of a flight for us.  I definitely recommend the trip; there's so much to do in Atlanta, and a LOT of it is around the Aquarium.

I've just finished sorting through all of the photos that I took and ordering a photo book from Shutterfly.  I had over 115 pictures from our day-and-a-half vacation adventure.  There's no way to scrapbook all of those, but I wanted them all together, so a photo book it was!  I've previously done a photo book of my mom's wedding that I gave to her and her husband as a Christmas present, and Shutterfly makes the process rediculously easy.  Now I won't lie...the perfectionist that I am-it took me almost 5 hours to customize my book exactly the way I wanted it, but I happy with how it looks, and I can't wait to get it in the mail!  I'll share with you when I get it, but from past experience with their photo books and having ordered hundreds of prints from them, and having dealt with their Customer Service, I totally recommend them!

I'm hoping to get Project Life up tomorrow, but I have a busy couple of weeks coming up: Liam's turning 2 this coming Saturday (which means lots of party planning) and Jacob will turn 1 the Saturday after...so lots of picture taking and one tired momma = trying hard not to get behind on lots of things!

Thanks for reading, and check back soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment