Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Project Life: November 7-13, 2011

Welcome to the week before Thanksgiving!  Lots of cool stuff this week; there's an 8.5" x 11" insert with the letter for Jury Duty for Robbie.
On the other side of the insert, an e-mail from my mother-in-law from Kenya with a picture of a lion she saw during a safari, and my e-mail confirmation of the Twilight: Breaking Dawn movie tickets from Fandango.
The pictures and stories from this week were just everyday things: Molly driving; my manly men searching for a spider under the TV stand with their flashlights; and experiment close-up shots with my new camera (a Christmas present I get to use early).  :-)
More everyday pictures: me, my sister and friend at the movies, waffles on Saturday morning, Liam's new shoes that I LOVE. I like this process because it gives you the chance to record everyday things that wouldn't necessarily get captured in a traditional scrapbook.
Ticket stub from Breaking Dawn on Friday night, and a little bit about our night out.
I'm also using Project Life to chronicle each month until Jacob gets to be 1 year old.  I'll eventually do a scrapbook page for each month until he's 1, but there's no telling how long it will be before I can do that, and this is an easy way to mark that date each month of this year.  (Plus it's neat to look back and see how much he's changed each month)

Project Life is a Becky Higgins' project for documenting your Everyday.  FInd out more information here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment