Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Project Life: November 21-27, 2011

Project Life for Thanksgiving week!
Most of my pictures this week are from our Thanksgiving(s); we celebrated on Thursday and Saturday this year, since Robbie had to work Thursday night.  This week I also have a couple of inserts; the first is about a 6x12 that I cut down from a regular 12x12 scrapbook page protector, and then stitched up the side.  It has a picture of the house we had Thursday Thanksgiving at, and an e-mail from one of my aunts commenting on how well-behaved my boys were...something that definitely needed documentation.
A sort-of close up of the stitching on the cut-down 12x12 page protector, to make it a 6x12.
The back of the 6x12 insert is the book cover that the boys got when they went to visit Santa on Sunday-not a successful trip since Liam wouldn't get close to Santa and Jacob started crying when he sat on Santa's lap.  Maybe next year?  The other page is a Thanksgiving placemat that Liam made at daycare.  I try to be really selective with what artwork to keep, since it's so easy to keep everything, but if it has a hand or footprint on it, it stays.  I mean, it's just too cute!  Since it was already laminated, I just cut it to fit in the book and hole-punched it.
More Thanksgiving pictures and a bunch of journaling about our 2 Thanksgivings this year.  And a picture of the not-so-jolly Santa Claus visit.

Project Life is a Becky Higgins' project for documenting your Everyday.  Find out more information here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment